Saturday 29 December 2012

Unbelievab​le Xmas Event!

Hi Peeps,

Seasons Greetings to you all. I hope you guys are enjoying the holiday.

This Celebrating period has always been one to come with
exciting,weird but funfilled event.

As per the fact that am with my sister in Asaba,the beautiful capital
of Delta State,we decided to go out to have fun. She invited some of
her colleague to go along with us.

I have always respected Doctors, mostly because they inspire me so
much. And i respect the effort they put into their work. They are a
special set!

Ok,so on this faithful day, as we set out, my sister's friends kept
complaining about the place my sister was taking them to.
'It was too childish and that we should go to some where better'.
I just wonder why they agreed to come,because my sis mentioned the
place we were going to hang out. If they knew from from the beginning
that it wasn't to their taste, why tag along?

My sis ofcourse wanted to take my little nephew to this place because
she has heard allot about it. At first i kept quiet. You know how it
is, i didn't want to interfere on discussion going on with people who
are older than me, and besides i had to keep my cool and not embarrass
my sis.

They went on complaining and it was quite getting to my nerves. As if
that one wasn't enough, one of the guys started 'chiking' me!
I was surprised and disappointed.

Not because he is a Doctor, but for the fact that he is a friend to my
elder sister and i expected some respect from him. He couldn't be
asking me out right in front of my sis.
Secondly,this guy just met me for the first time, even if he wanted to
ask me out, not on the very first day he saw me.

I always felt Doctors were reasonable people and not rash and
impulsive, but this dude proved me wrong!!

I endured and politely turned him down, just because of the respect i
have for my sis!

I got my silent payback though, when he asked for my number.
Yes! You got it right i gave him a fake number. You wouldn't believe
he took the phone after i inputed the number and asked me to call it
again!!

Thank God it was an old line i gave him. So i was able to call it
again. They finally left us, because according to them 'it was too
childish for them'.


Tip for guys, girls love respect,most especially when it involves
their relative. And girls like guys who exercise patience. Don't just
rush into something when you barely know the person!!


Apart from that really annoying event, my holiday has been splendid! 1Love♥

No comments: